The MaxxKonnect Broadcast U.192 is the world’s first USB audio interface designed specifically for software-based radio processors such as Stereo Tool. We’ve eliminated the hassle of trying to find and configure computer sound cards to deliver the performance needed to drive the transmission chain.
- Stereo Analog Inputs and Outputs on StudioHub+ RJ45 connector. Capable of levels up to +24dBu. High performance ADC and DAC deliver over 112dB of dynamic range.
- Digital AES/EBU inputs and outputs on StudioHub+ RJ45 connectors. Transformer isolated. Input can accommodate sample rates from 32kHz-192kHz. Output is fixed at 192kHz.
- Analog MPX (composite) output on BNC connectors.
- Supports digital MPX Composite Baseband Over AES.
- Front panel switch selects analog or digital input. Another front panel switch chooses stereo analog or MPX output.
- Front panel signal LEDs so you can see at a glance that the outputs are active.
- Built-in AC-DC power supply (no wall wart). Powder-coated steel enclosure. Broadcast-grade design for 24/7 operation.
- Connects to your host PC using standard USB cable.